Friday 22 August 2014

Gong Garage Gamers Reports

"My goodness," I hear you say, "Where are those exciting Friday morning reports of Last Night's Games from that wonderful group in Wollongong? This is the third week in a row we haven't had one."

And you're quite right. This is the third week in a row that I haven't reported on a game. I could have done last night; there was a splendid little WW1 game on the go, set in the Middle East and using 15mm figures with Flames of War. But somehow I failed to take any pictures of it.

So what's happened to the reports? Well, as I have alluded to before, our group is involved in a project so ringed around with non-disclosure agreements that merely thinking about it in your presence means that you would have to be killed. It's great fun, but I can't blog about it or document it in any way. And that's occupied two of the last three weeks. The other week - last week - I didn't have a regular Thursday gaming session because I went to my daughter's Year 12 drama presentation.  Basically it was a a night-off from wargaming to be a proud dad.

So there will be further reports. But this does tend to explain why this month's post count has been a bit low.

2 comments:

  1. That's OK. We all have lives outside gaming and blogging!

    Can you tell us when you can tell us something about your project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, but I suspect that it won't be until the end of the year at least.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...