Friday 3 April 2015

Make Your Own Mauriceburg


Remember Mauriceburg? You'll have seen my paper buildings used in most of the Maurice games I've reported over the past year. I find them convenient to use and, although I do say so myself, practical to use.

You can follow the design process in the following posts, from March and April 2014:

Post 1 - Flat buildings
Post 2 - Flat buildings improved
Post 3 - The switch to 3D
Post 4 - With the bases
Post 5 - The church makes its debut

Well, I've finally got around to making them available for people to download. The files I used are Word documents, but I've converted them to PDFs. They should still scale and print correctly.

Ten Small Houses
Ten Tall Houses
A Church and a Clock Tower
Twelve 1" Barricades
Cobblestone Bases (2" square)

All of the files can be linked to from my Free Stuff page. This also includes the credits for the images I used; I just did the structural design.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice of you, Kaptain! The town looks great - will keep it in mind, but I've had a checkered past with paper terrain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I just ordered my full copy of the rules & cards this week. I'll have to use the color laser printer here at work to print your buildings. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Will use for Might and Reason and Impetus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Kaptain Kobold,

    What a nice little model! Thanks for share!

    Your new follower from Brazil,

    Mauther

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...