Monday 31 October 2016

A Beaut Ute

I'm off on holiday at the moment, and at the time of writing I plan to play some Machinas whilst I'm travelling around. Well, not whilst I'm actually travelling around, but in the bits between the travelling around. You know what I meant.

This newly built beauty is going with me.



What could be more Australian than a ute? And a ute with a digger bolted to the back? Well, that's just a bonus.


The digger came from a dollar-shop construction set, and was originally a small-scale 'full-sized' one. But I cut it down, and then added the cab from another vehicle to give it that landscape-gardener bobcat look, more suitable for carrying on the back of a ute.


I'm not sure the small tyres on the ute are really up to the job, but I'm sure the hoon at the wheel knows what he's doing.


If it gets an outing I'll be sure to let you know, I'll catch you when I get back.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I like how the vehicle sits low on its wheels--that earth mover is heavy!

    P.S. What's a hoon? Is that like a snipe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoon's would love it. But the doing a burn out might be tricky. great work. cheers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...